Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kiss by the Bee

This dun happen to anyone or everyday... to be kiss by a bee.. When my hubby is very very ''lucky'' to have this happen to him.

I'm so worried sick, I freaked out... I dun know how to handle this because I never encounter this before.. and Same for my hubby.

So my hubby want me to call my mummy at a very unearthly timing to ask her for help.. But she didn't help out much as we dun have those things we had in Singapore.

But luckily, it is nothing serious... I calm down and call the doctor for help and he advice me to buy certain cream to apply. And maybe the cream did help.. after a few hours Hubby feel better.

Huge feet on the left

Look at how long long the bee stung, the light white line under the nail..

Here is the culprit

Look how big it is!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What have you done to the bee? Told you not to disturb the female bees :p