Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dandy Mall - Mori Sushi

My Dear, decided to bring to a new shopping area. But First, we must drive to somewhere the Pryamids. Look at the view..



Yes the poor people here live in Slumps

Finally, we arrived to the Dandy Mall. A Shot taken from inside of the mall. Just drive straight from Dandy u will reach Alex in 2hrs.

Our Dinner, Japanese, one of my fav. food..



He is having a tough time to think what to eat. Leave it to me!! My dear




Well my darling Pick this, not very fantastic, more like a soy sauce soup.


Such a small sushi bar, but see how many ppl working there. Crazy, talk about inefficiency..


Finally my sushi and sashimi combo arrived. Very bad display, U will never find this in type of display in a real Japanese resturant.


The expensive beef, Wagyu Beef.. Very tender Yummy




My pocket had a big hole now!!

Verdict: the best sashimi is still from Fusion.

No comments: