Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wedding Album

Here is the Photos for my wedding album, the actual album looks better as there are more special effects and computer backdrop. Silly me I should had ask for the soft copy for that as well. Ah well, but I think I had a very good deal with this Bridal studio, Elegance wedding studio. They are located in JB, Taman sentosa. Thanks to my dad and mum, for going throught all this sourcing for the right bridal. In the end, we chose them for their good service and the package that was given to me. 3 wedding album that is a lot. and 30 poses. It is worth the money, and it is better than Singapore one. My personal view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple you are!

Wishing you a fabulous life and may all your dreams come true.
luv from Deane and Carolyn

Eve n Vince said...

Deane and Carolyn,

Thanks for the comment and well wishes. I really appreciate that. You guys make my day.