Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Back In action!!!

Haha.. It had been awhile... Do you miss me? Muhahaha
Let had a quick updated what had happened in my life so far.
Back Track:

Before returning to Singapore on the 20th Aug 2008, I had baked a cake for my dear. Well it is his 32 Birthday. Muhahaha. Hi there "old man".
I know his fav food is Jiao Zi. So I decided to make him alot of them. And of course bake him a cake. Well with the limited resources, like beater, pork and etc. But not to worry, I solved most of the problems. I found a German Butcher, that sell only Pork and his pig is very save. As for the beater, I use my god speed hand to do the job. hahaha!!!






I made alot in case I'm not around. He can cook them for a quick snack.
The big one is Him and the small one is for me.

I prefer homemade Jiao zi. I can place as many fillings as I like and any fillings I like. Look How big it is. haha...

My pineapple turnover cake for his birthday. Happy Birthday my dear!!! Love you!!
As my Dear's birthday is on the 18th Aug, and I'm leaving on the 20th Aug. I'm worry that he have no one to cook supper for him so I make a lot of jiao zi and also I make cookies for him to eat. I hope he like,my butter raisin cookies!!















No comments: