Sunday, October 19, 2008

GDL aka Guo Da Li

This one of a must for chinese wedding. By right, the male should get his dad, brother and a Mei po to come and ask for my hand in marriage. But due to some reasons, my poor darling come all by himself. Luckliy, mummy dun mind. And She even took a day off to help him.

By right, someone should help him carry all the things to my house. So in the end, I had to help him. Look at all these things, Cakes, 2 big heavy baskets.
This are the things the groom must give to the bride:

1st level: Me Sua, Gan(even nos of oranges), Pin Gin(ang pow), Yang Er Yu niu(ang pow), Si Dian Ji and Sweets.

2nd Level: 2 set of Long Feng Zhu(candles), 2 pcs of red cloths and sweets.

3rd Level: 2 Martell and 12 cans of pork leg.

And Over 25 boxes of Xi bing(cakes). The number is consider very little already.

My Beloved mommy, and her baby gal that is getting marry.

This are the things the bride give the groom. Yes alot of more things than groom to give the bride. That matteress sheet alot cost my dear mommy, almost 900RM. Thanks to my parents for doing so much things for me. I love them.

Look at how happy he is when he see so many things. hahaha!!

No comments: