Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fusion Rest - in Cario

Hmm, any idea with this setting what food are we eating. Simple it is Japanese Tepanyaki. Yummy.... The resturant name is Fusion I just happen to see it in a dinning guide. And I miss Tepanyaki and have a great craving for Sashimi. Yeee.

This the Chopstick box.

Hubby's thinking: Why I let her decide on where to eat, this place look Expensive. SHIT

Hubby's Thinking: Hmm of course you look happy, I'm upset. My pocket is burning right through now.

Hubby's Thinking': Oh no.... This is really expensive total cost for each person is S$70, that will be around 550LE. That is an normal Egyptian 2months pay. My wife sure know how to spend.

Here come the sashimi, look how hungry Hubby. FYI, the sashimi is good, very good, better than the first sashimi I had in Cairo.

WOW, we finished this in mintues and we finished almost everything.

My first Miso soup

This is what in the soup, no very nice, salty and the tofu taste and smell like, taiwanese smelly tofu.

Here is the starter, salad.

Look the chef, make the egg stand.

Tepanyaki fried rice

The fried sotong and 2 large tiger prawn.


Chicken, Beef and veggies.

Overall, the Sashimi is great, the tepanyaki is not bad, there is room for improvement, like the beef they can try slicing it in thin pcs instead of cubes. So far the best Tepanyaki, I had is in Taiwan. Great seafood, beef because they uses wine and spices. But over all the Sashimi is very fresh, the stuns the tepanyaki chef perform is very entertaining, very rare to see it is Singapore.


No comments: