Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Really Noti Pipi

Yes I backed these, this afternoon. I wanted to try if my baking skill is still intact, not bad on the outside. I had a taste on one of the muffin. Yum Yum. Very nice. But the way it is Blueberry muffin, double yummy...

Careless Evelyn left the tray of delicious blueberry muffins on the table. And this give pipi a chance to grab a bite or two. See he ate 2 of them.... so angry with him and myself. Hubby said maybe he is trying to show some support to me, But I think he is just curious to try anything that is edible.


Ok here is the Killer, trying to look innocent and cute with the head and eyes.

Pipi's thinking: Not me, not me, it is not my fault. It is their fault, they seduced me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the nature of a cat.

Try to give the cat some discipline where table forbidden to climb.