Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today bb sad sad like rocky :(

Finally, after 2 months and persistence follow up on this week, ISP TEdata told me the ADSL is ready. They only "split"the phone line to voice and data. I need to setup the rest. WTF, getting so used to all in one service in Singapore already.

I went to buy router. But I can't find a splitter for phone and ADSL so scrap the plan. Tomorrow I am going to ask Hesham to fix it. Probably will rent the hardware from the ISP, and get them to setup everything.

Contractor also came to change out the light bulbs, but did not install the filter. I am going to made more pesky call every single day hor!

As usual, the worker kuku as hell and came in pair again. They counted the light bulbs but missed out one. They went to buy light bulbs but came back forgot to fix 2 of them. While they were scratching their head wondering why they still have 2 extra fucking bulbs, I have to offer my consultation service to them again. I was sitting at the couch and just wait for something to happen. No choice, they never ceased to amaze me.

Wouldn't it be less blood boiling if I fix it myself? The reasons why I don't:
-I don't have a ladder and I don't feel like buying one
-No need to buy the bulbs myself
-I don't want to mess with the already very mess up electrical system...safety first!
-I am lazy

Oh yeah, they fixed a super big light bulb at the bathroom...much bigger than the original one. Damn.

-VINcE
ps: bb if you read this, please remember to bring your receipt for Visa....can claim. Bring fish oil also.
pps: Please don't feel too sad. When you sad sad, you are very forgetful and you will trip and fall down easily. Later you forget to board the plane how?

No comments: