Monday, May 26, 2008

Medical Checkup

I went to medical check up today. The whole process was a breeze, my colleague told me I was lucky.

I am not sure whether it's the techique or the needle is too big, my blood drain out and stain my clothes. :( But I am ok, I have no blood phobia.

Today I am going to get the contractor over to fix some lights and install water filter at our apartment.

Countdown to Eve's arrival. Happy ^^!

-VINcE

Update on nabeh II : My colleague told me the guy has paid the fine. Now only he realised that he has to pay the fine plus no body want to buy his car!? His maths failed big time! Bugger, now you want to sell to me again? USD4000 is what I am going to pay (I am very relunctant to buy even at this price, because I hate to deal with person with no integrity, but Eve said should consider...eventhough the color is so shitty)

No comments: