Sunday, May 25, 2008

Update on potential buy

I came back from viewing another car. It's an Isuzu SUV V6 3.5L engine. Not a very common SUV brand around Asia region but their trucks are not rare.

I had a short test drive and.....so weird! This is a left handed driving car and I am so used to right handed driving already. The acceralator and brake paddle are in the same location but now I have to use my right hand to do gear shifting. This made my legs confused abit on the paddle stepping choice. Don't laugh.

The wiper and signal level switched side also. I was trying to turn on the signal lights but instead I turned on the wiper. Lucky no body see me :p.

It looks welly maintained internally and externally, even te engine compartment looks surprisingly clean. The only thing that's not very new is the front tyres. Richard (the aussie seller who has lived here for 6 years and moving to Qatar) told me you can get a second hand tyre at 100LE. My old Aprillia bike tyre was 400++LE for a new one, so what the heck, small problem.

It has a nice automatic sun-roof, milage is good:40k for an 6 years old car. Heh, my Vios has 50k milage in 1.5 years.

Dear, I think you will like this car more than the previous one. Maybe you can get your licence here and drive me around ok! :)

-VINcE

Update: The nabeh guy just called, changed his mind now? Nabeh, Chinese guy can be bastard sometime also ok, I didn't even bother to answer! *evil laugh*

No comments: