Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update on QQ

bb, I think QQ's temperature has gone down, because his body is not as hot as yesterday. However, he still refuse to eat.

He slept the whole night beside me.

This morning he wake me up and then he go poo poo. His poo poo is waterly and some poo stained his back leg. I washed his leg.

Before I leave for work, I mixed some diarrhea powder I brought here with water, force feed him.

If he is not getting better or still not eating today, tomorrow morning I will bring him to the vet at Animal Friends.

I don't trust the doctor last night, he failed to inject QQ properly the first time. Furthermore, he suddenly put on his friendly "evil" smile when it come to payment.

I purposely asked his charges for the vacination and rabbies. It is 30% more expensinve than Animal Friends.

Some more he asked me where I stay, where I work and where I come from.

Hah, trying to check my background and charge me accordingly?

So I told him I work as a teacher and I am a Korean.

Well, I didn't think I slept well and didn't really have mood to eat this morning. I think this is the feeling we will have for our kids when they fall sick also, even more.

-VINcE

No comments: