Friday, April 25, 2008

Goodbye

I never have a chance to say goodbye to you. You decided to go.

At least we spent the night together in the same room, for one last time.

We looked at each other before I fall asleep.....I didn't expect it would be the last time.

I plan to bring you to Dr. Mohamed today....I really want you to be healthly and playful again.

It's a pain to see you go like this, last night when you poo on the floor, I didn't scold you, because I know you are weak.

Yesterday eventhough you are so weak, you still crawl and try to stay close to me, wherever I go in the house.

The next time I open the door when I reach home, I will never have you waiting and rubbing my leg anymore.

We have so much fun together and you give me lots of joy.

We watch TV together on the sofa, I will play catch with you and you will come very close to me and try to lick my face when I call your name.

You followed me anywhere I go. Every cabinet doors I opened you will jump inside.

I will playfully close the cabinet when you still inside...sometime you cried but the next time you jump right in again.

Everytime I sit on the bar counter, you will try to jump up, to rest on my lap.

When I close my room's door, leaving you outside, you will wait for me in the next room, watching the door.

When I close the bathroom's door, you will wait for me inside the laundry pail outside the door....haiz...

Everytime when I fall asleep on the sofa, I will wake up finding you curling up and sleep next to me.

Most of the morning if I let you sleep outside the room, you will wake me up with you meow outside the door.

If I let you sleep with me, you will wake me up by rubbing my face and messing my hair in the morning.

I hope you have had enough fun living with me....fighting with the evil curtain, sharpen your claw on many carpets in the house, playing with plastic bag you found at the kitchen.

Your claw marks are still fresh, on my right tigh....Silly you, you never give me a chance to teach you not to climb up when I am wearing shorts.

But you did learn not to climb onto dining table...I forgot to praise you good boy.

How I wish you can make me laugh again by fighting with your own tail...

I know you did tried to say goodbye...when you cried painfully last night.

You gone too soon.....way too soon.

QQ, I am sorry.

Goodbye.

bb, with the help from our baawab, we buried QQ under the purple tree next to our apartment. I believe God send QQ to me for a purpose. He is a little kitty, but he taught me how I should appreciate a relation with our loved one.

Thanks QQ.

No comments: