Sunday, April 27, 2008

Still miss my cat

QQ was cleaning himself beside me


QQ playing with me on sofa...he was purring all the time we play and it means he is happy and content with me


QQ looking at me


He was coming over to rub my face...his way of saying I like you and you are mine


He always stay at the sofa with me while I am watching TV. Sometime he watch TV by himself...yes cat can watch TV


Fur ball QQ drying himself after I bath him for first time


Look how much he had suffered....he was skin to bone thin the day before he died



QQ last time on sofa beside me..he was looking at me from the kitchen floor, try to crawl to me but was too weak to make the distance and he stop after every few crawls....I pick him up and rest him on sofa beside me. He was in pain so much I believe, he kept adjusting his resting position

I fell asleep at around 4am the night he passed away, I woke up around 7:30am and call his name but he didn't move. I am so sad. I rush to his side near the bath room door where he usually rest and sharpen his claws. His body was stiff so I guess he decided to go as soon as I fall asleep. I am so sad thinking back the position he died: He was facing me, looking at my direction on the bed with his eye half shut and mouth open. He must have tried to call me to hug him before he go.

No comments: