Saturday, February 23, 2008

A place for our own - our new beginnings

Finally, own our home. Today is the day, where I collecting the our new house keys. And i feel a bit sad that my dear is not with me. But I have my family to support me, like my dad even offer to send me there to company to collect the keys. But i dun want him to be too tried, as he Friday he worked till 3am, reached home around 3.30am. So I rather he sleep longer.
So my mother waked my sister up, so someone can accompany me to collect keys. And my sister did, even though she only sleep only for a few hours too. Below is a photos, we taken when we are waiting for the "Kan cheong" officer to help us in the paper work. She is messy, and confuse, so it take us 2 hrs plus to finish the whole procces.



Hooray!!!!! the keys!!!!!!


There are total 21 keys, including letter box, services box, rooms key, door & gate keys. And of course spare key. Now waiting for mummy and daddy to come home, so we can view our place. They had been very helpful, like daddy is rushing all his projects on hand to help to make my house, and my mother is sick for the past 3 weeks, and her cheek is swalloen but still want to help me. Thanks daddy and mummy.
Before we go to my new house, we bring baby's car for a wash, so it can be clean and new hehe like our house. We are at the car wash!! Then we went to chinatown to buy daddy's medication for his knee, and mummy vitamins.




Here the star of this post!!! Our house:
The main door (taken for the living room)

Our Balcony

the right view from our balcony


The left view from our balcony

The entrance of the Kitchen (dun like the color)

Haha the Kitchen (my area)

The Kitchen Bathroom

After inspecting the house, with the help from my mum and dad and sister. The gate very hard to open, all windows ok, the service box my key can't lock. And our letter box is too dull, the have thing dated from 2002. Oh my.... So I had to clear it after we left the house. On the way back, Daddy and Mummy is discussing on how to make our room to look bigger, use what flooring will be better and cheaper. I really appreciate them for helping me in all these.

1 comment:

Eve n Vince said...

bb, I think the right and left view salah side lah