Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy times part 1


Our First trip, when we were there I'm so happy, and silly me still want to be hero, with so thin clothes and dare to take a night bus, which end up, me begin cold. And worse of all my slipper broken. So many funny incidents. So happy then...


Our recent trip to Egypt, these are taken at the Singapore airport.



My baby 1st time riding a camel, this is really my hubby. Even though it is small, but i know it is him.
I finally complete my 10km, but of course can't compare to my huddy's 42 km. But as usual after his long run, his toe nail will come off. I feel very heart pain everytime I see that. But I'm proud of my hubby completing this race.

Haha this was taken at our recent group gathering, I remember we fought before we come to the party. But after we talk, we are ok. And so coincidentally, we won the best couple awards. I hope we will be.

No comments: