Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Dear Wife

Dear,

First, I want to say thank you for washing my car until it "shines like diamond". I also want to let you know that I appreciate your care for our car. I'm blessed to have you as my partner for life.


#I really want to let you understand that sometime you can't let yourself drawn too much into how others have treated you. You must always forgive those who are younger than you, and tolerate those who are older than you. Life will be easier that way.

What I think about conflicts:
-No one is a saint, don't give harsh critisim to ohers, because it is an act of ignorant. I prefer sincere opinions.

-No family members should shout at one another, if they can treat their friends tenderly.

If the above are not happening...go back and try to embrace what I said in paragraph #.

I know you are getting stronger and I love you.

-Hubby

No comments: