Friday, January 25, 2008

I must get my driving License

I'm so angry with myself... if I have my license, i will not have to beg my brother to help to drive the car to another location, and still need to get scolded by my mother.

All I did was: My brother want to use the car on Monday, I tell him ok no problems, but he must drive carefully and do let anything happen to the car. Because that car is no his, and anything happen you have to responsible for the damages.
And he become angry.

Maybe I had said something wrong, but my worries are his own saftely and my hubby's car. Both is important. Of course i dun want anything happen to him and the car. Why ppl have to think otherwise. I mean A and they have to think B.

Reason why I have to beg him to drive my hubby car is because it is parked under a tree and the tree fruit dropped and make a small dent on the car roof. In the end, I had to called Longfa and Ah sing to help me, but Longfa he is at orchard with his wife so he will be late and ah sing stay too far. But thanks to Longfa, he is make a trip to my house and help me to shift the car.

Because of my brother, the whole family treat me like I'm at fault. Even when I try to explain myself also no use. I have no one to complaint except keep it to this blog. I wanted to call my hubby and tell him. But I dun want to make him worry and waste his time and money on this small matter. I know this will be over soon and when i wake up tomorrow everything will be fine for me.

My planning: Plan to wash the car on Sunday, Plan to start my project Target, Plan to start my Project THE DAY, get my Driving License and study my exam!!!!!

So many things to do, where do I have the time to be angry.

HAHAHA.

No comments: