Sunday, January 20, 2008

My frist weekend without my Hubby!!

Wake up at around 11am, plan to clear up my room and cupboards. So I can keep some of my Hubby things in my cupboard. At the same time do some spring cleaning.

At 7pm I almost finished my cleaning, need to rush for a bath and a quick dinner. Because I going to wait for my dear to call, my first time to use Skype and video call. So exciting heheheh.
When i Log in and saw my hubby on gmail chat, I'm so happy!!! So when he called i feel so happy to hear his voice. But his PC Camera is not working for the first hour, but he never fail me. He went and book another 15tmins and this time he used an other PC and the camera work, yeah!!!
I can see my hubby. I feel so happy!!! After a quick 15min chat with him, he need to log off. Then I went browsing the web till 2am. Life's really boring without my hubby by myside. :(

Well it is Sunday, and I plan to do my office work since I brought all my work home but my mother keep nagging to clean the whole house. SO I dun have a choice but need to clean my living room and dinning room. But I really can't stand is that she throw away my shorts, why is she so autocratic, I love that short it is soft and comfortable, I can wear it to sleep. but she throw away. Shit I hate it. I'm so upset and angry. Upset because that short was givien by my hubby, and angry is that why she always have to do thing her way. She dun like something, why can't she accept others opinions. Yes I know that is a very old pair of pants and it look torn and shaddy, but it is very comfortable to sleep in. I hate it. My whole weekend is spoil by her.

No comments: