Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine Present 2008


My Valentine day Present!!!

I know My hubby love me very much, every year valentine he had never fail to surprise me. This year we had to fight during that day. Due to stress over many little things, I know I can't handle too many at a time, so I tends to be easily angry and this had affected on my hubby.

But Good thing we had sort everything out, and learned from this event. Well my Bb did bought me something, but the stupid Bloomdale never send the gift and didn't even give my Bb a call to inform him. Made him so upset, as all his plan is ruined by them.

So today I called the Shop and scolded them, and the most absurd thing is the product Bb want to give is out of stock. Funny right if it is out of stock, the company should take the item down or inform the customer about it. Well they never, until I called them, then the retrieve my Bb's email and details, then they inform me that they dun have the stock. What a stupid company, the worst is when I want to log a complaint, they only have one person to take the complaint, and she only comes in the afternoon 3pm, and she is a sales manager, I can't even have a hp no to contact her and complaint. What a lousy service and in fact she never call me back personally to apologize, she asked those small fry to call. This is the first time and last time I will use them.

Nevertheless, I love my present that my hubby sent to me.


The card!!
The Msg from my Hubby!!!! So sweet.....

I'm very lucky to have My Bb to love me so much!!!!!

I will Love u always, Vincent

No comments: