Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Counting the Days: Day 6

Dear,


Right now you should be still sleeping in you bed, in Singapore??? Hee Hee. Your sleeping clock is mess up. I know you will want to go back today. Definitely I'm gonna miss you. But I need to be strong so you don't have to worry about me. I don't want to be your burden.



When just now I left your home for work, there is a sudden strong rush of tears wanting to burst out, but I control. I dun want you to feel how sad I am. This is your dream, I will stand by you. Like you said it is only a 8 hour car ride. 580km. No big deal. We will try to meet up as often as we can. I can't wait to see you...



I'd worry about you very much,your health, those irritating mosquitoes keep biting you and your everything. I suddenly feel like a mother more than a wife. Hahaha... Don't worry I'll try to occupy my time with work or exercises or my family and Rocky.

No comments: