Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Stop Counting: Friday 27th July 2007

Baby,

You're very naughty, drove back without telling me. And try to trick me to go down and open the letter box. How silly can I get when I call you and I heard a singapore ring tone and I dun suspect a thing. I'm really tut..... :p

I don't know how to descride my happiness when I see you. I believe my tears had told you how delighted I am to see you at my house. That is one of the best surprises you give me. Thanks baby. I'm really touched by your actions to assure me on your future plans. I really feel that I'm very important to you. I believe that is what every girl want in their relationship, the sense of begin important to that special someone.

Most importantly, baby thanks for helping me to study for my exam this week. I have never feel so happy ever since you go back to your hometown. But today, 1st Aug 2007, you are going back again. But this time you will stay there for more that 2 months. Of course, I'm sad when you leave but I promised I will not be a cry baby. What I worry most for now is that you are not feeling well and you still need to drive back. Pls take good care of yourself for me.

I love you always.
Eve

No comments: