Thursday, August 2, 2007

Counting The Days: Day 7

Hi baby,



My boss told me abt my project to help to bond the company, and come out with creative ideas to do and make the office a more lively place to work. What surprise me most is that in a Marketing department, everyone suppose to be exciting and creative, but turn out to be very dead... All of them are so serious in their work, and all of them jus keep looking at the laptop.



And keep typing.... most importantly so silent. I'm not very used to it.... So now he put me in charge of this project which I see can be very difficult and tough, because most of them have family, and their kids are very young. So therfore they will prefer to go home straight after work. They will not want to stay out will co-workers and chit chat.....



But not to worry I try to do some research and hopefully it will be help to booast the company morale.

No comments: