Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Counting Days: Day 19

Ok today is the big day, I finished my work and trying to go back as early as possible. So I can go home and finish my last min packing.

But last min, they want me to send things to other counterparts in Asia. So I quickly finished packing the parcel and all the documents and details. So the courier can collect tomorrow morning. Thanks goodness I finished everything. hurray!!

Rush back and drop by 8-11 to take something... but there a 1 hr delay over there. So angry, but lucky my brother send me there. And my dear mum, insisted to follow with me to ensure I'm safe on the bus, as I alighted from our car. She keep pushing RM100 to me keep. She worry that I dun have enough cash. My mum, she is always like to put a tough look but she is very responsible, loving mum. Yes at most times, she is naggy, and traditional thinking. But her base point for all those is for our own good. She is just doing what she was taught in her time that this way is the right way for a mum to behave. I Love her no matter what, she is the one that gave birth to me and brought me up. And of course my dad is important as well. All parents are great.

So I quickly bought the ticket and board the bus. The bus is waiting for me, haha... So my journey began.... I'm so scared i can't even sleep. I keep looking at the driver make sure he dun fall asleep. I really envy those that sleep so peacefully on the bus. They are very used to it already. I so worried that i dun even feel hungry. I din't even eat breakfast, lunch but I did have a quick dinner at home.

Baby here I come.... Mucks!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: