Monday, August 13, 2007

Counting the Days: Day 18

Hahaha the day is going to arrive, I'm going to see my dear. I rally miss him, at the same time I'm scared as well. This is my first time leaving singapore alone. No wonder my mum worry. I'm always her baby, no matter how old am I.

But I think my dear dun understand at all, he must be thinking that I'm pulling his leg that i told him I'm scared about the trip. Honestly, I' really worry. I know he will never be senstive enough to understand how I feel in some areas.

Because of this trip my mum had requested many time to ask me to forgo the idea. to make it worse there is a news abt a bus accident on the highway. She is even more worried. She keep asking to forget abt it dun go, it is not safe. But I just go ahead with my idea, sometime I feel bad not to think about my mum feeling. Mummy, I'm sorry. I know you worry about me, sometime I need to try some new things. You also had tried to take long distance bus, dun worry about me, Vincent will take good care of your gal.

Today, I met up with Erwin and Uk for dinner and catching up. Miss them lotsa, we used to hang out so often. We had lunch and after lunch we walked over to Cineleisure to look for Ah boon, the GM of a tan shop there. Aiyo from the bottom you can see his poster all the way to the top. He get so much attraction. We sat outside his shop and chatted for almost 3 hrs. haha Then we see the Big boss of the shop, he is not with his kid and wife, he brought a photographer to take photos of the shop and model. Boon is very lucky he found a job he like and I can see he really love his job and the boss really appreciate his work. Who say they are dreamers and they will not make it big in their life? I believe if you have a will you will have a way to succeed in it. t

That apply to you baby. I believe in you, I will support you.

No comments: