Monday, August 13, 2007

Counting the Days: Day 14,15,16,17

Happy Birthday, Singapore.



Today, I become a teacher to Ah Sing. I'm so silly, I still bring him the libray to teach him autocad. Turn out that the libray is close on the holiday. Haha...


So I have to teach him at Mac. I reliase that I forget alot of things. But still I will try to teach him as much as I can. Soon his laptop's battery went flat. Then our lesson end there. So I bring him to singapore Ulu Ulu places in CCK.


I really enjoy visiting those places, no people, and can enjoy the nature. All because of you, dear, I get to visit these places. We had so many good memories there. Remember, when we still dun have a car, I suggested that we walk to farmart, and I dun want to bring umbrella. Haha Luckily you bring it, or not we will get sun burn.


After the visited to the ulu ulu places. I went home and watch TV.... before I left I really encourage Ah sing to go after the gal that he is interested in. Because he is not young anymore. Let's wish him luck.


After National day, the office is so empty, there is only 3 person. The rest work from home or take leave. Haiya.... So I decied to leave early. Because there is nothing much to do. So decided to go home and miss my baby and I'm so excited to see my baby soon. I went home and bring Rocky for a walk and bath him. And of course talked to my Grand Uncle and Aunt. They will be going back to Malaysia on sunday.


Today, Saturday, I had accompanied them(my grand Uncle and Aunt) to watch TV the whole day. Until my mum come back then the 2 of them willing to go out and walk around. Since they are going back tomorrow. So we brought them back to Chinatown, back to the Temple. so they can take photos with the flowers at the rooftop. After that we when back to Yishun, Choon Pang for dessert and at the same time develop the photos. When I think about they are going back I feel upset also. I guess I'm very emtional when I with the person for sometime. They will be going in to JB tonight, and tomorrow they will the 10am bus back to their home town in Kuantan.
Oh yeah it is Sunday, nothing much to do but just watching TV, and bring rocky to walk. I just feel a bit uneasy without the two cute old lovebirds around. I kinda miss them.. Hope they come back soon. But jus dun be so talkative. hahah.....

No comments: