Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Counting the Day: Day 12

I had such a bad morning today.....
This morning, I decided to wear the pair of shoe you picked when we were in BKK. So I happily wore the shoe, half to the MRT.... I felt that I became shorter and there is no support on the heels. I thought must be my imagination. But the longer I had walked, the more I feel something is wrong.

So I'd stopped and looked at my heels. Arggh............ the heels became soft. What a bad way to start my day....... So I had to rush change my heels... I feel so heart pain, that is a pretty shoe and have not even wear it all.

But thank goodness, I'm not late. Office very quite today... Today went lunch at Ghim Moh Hawker, the cleaners there are damn rude. I asked the old aunty very politely to help me clean the table. She shouted at me: why can't wait, can't wait dun eat lah. Can't see I have so many tables clean.

I'm so pissed off. But slowly I try to cool down and relax by thinking of you. I miss you dearly and you are very important.

1 comment:

Memories said...

Hi Gal, glad to know that u r doing well. Thanks for ur advice the other day. Hope that everything will go smoothly for u. Take care...