Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Counting the Days: Day 13

Yeah tomorrow is a holiday. I must say time really pass very fast. I remember when you first left singapore, I felt so upset and down. But slowly I learned to accept that you will come back soon. My only comfort is our videos, pictures and other little memories of us.

I know I still misses you alot. I want to hear your voice and see you everyday. But all this have to wait. And you are worth waiting for. I really love you very much.

Today only less than 5 people in the office. Nothing much to do. But was busy in the afternoon, need to send some urgent parcel out so have to prepare alot of things. I was thinking to leave early. But never mind at least there are things to do. I get to know a very nice gal, Hasha.

Very young and fresh out from school. Overall the people here are not bad. But compare to BOT, I feel natural with them. Can talk loud, not need to think about my "yi tai". But the ironic thing is at times when I was in BOT, I want to change, I dun want be like that so loud. So now I have a chance here, I feel so uneasy. The work load is still manageable.

I miss seeing you in the office.....:(

No comments: