Monday, August 6, 2007

Counting the Days: Days 8,9,10

Darling,

Haha, I didn't log in my blogs for days 8,9 & 10. Not that I'm lazy and I dun miss you, it is just that my PC crash.... :(

I miss you still but too bad even my laptop can't log in to the internet as well. There is something wrong with my company remote password. So I need to check with my IT guys. Then once this is settle I can work from home.. Yeah!!!

Busy Weekend, there is a mini family gathering in my house. As usual mummy, flashes her cooking skills, there are so many nice foods.... yummy yummy. And all of them ask me why I put on weight, heheh...... sad... to say I push it to good food for the past two months of holidays... I never say it is you hor.... But I did said that you dun mind. Haha....

And my dear, I'm suffering from my back it is very painful since saturday....:( Actually, I feel very bad that I didn't help my mother on this weekend on the cooking and the household chores... because the back is very painful. But dun worry I will get well soon...

My brother bought a new PC, look pretty cool and he get the wireless router but it is not working..... guess I have to wait and see what is wrong. Well nothing much happened here recently. I miss you and love you always.

No comments: