Friday, August 17, 2007

My proposal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never thought he will think so much to make it so special for me. I'm a very simple gal, I dun need fanciful tactics to propose to me.

In fact the first time, he proposed was in his room where he just said, if our relationship is smooth and nothing goes wrong, will I marry him. To me those are simple and touching words. I think for a guy to say something and do something like that is a very big decision for him, he is a very serious person, he will not take this type of matter for joke. So I'm very happy that accepted his proposal. Since then we set a date to get marry. October 28, 2007.

Soon this date will arrive, so far we had already confirmed the , location, guests and place for the ROM. And it is very sweet of my darling to design out wedding bands. I know he want to make this very special for me. I really appreciate this.

I told him I actually want him to propose formally to me with the wedding bands. My thought will be bringing for dinner and propose to me there. So I waited and waited. No news, people had ask me did he give you a proposal ring. I told them I don't think it is needed at all. To me it is not how big is the diamond should be, it is the heart of the person. And I know he love me very much. So those are not needed at all.

I know he know that as well. But my silly baby planned out a very romantic proposal plan:

Both of us had never see fire fly before, so he had decided to bring me to see it, before they are gone. So we drove all the way there, but that day it is raining so i really worry abt the trip. I even told to cancel it lah. But he said dun worry, jus leave everything to him. So when we reached, good thing it didn't rain. And we bought our tickets and waited for the boat ride to start at 8pm. There we waited and waited, finally it is our turn, so we took the front seats and the rest of the boat are Japanese, never mind we are in our own world.

I'm so surprised to see so many of them, fire flies, they are so beautiful, the way they brink they light up a tree as if it is Christmas. My dar, said something, dear I caught one for you. I was thinking or no, they said cannot catch them, if found we will find $500. I asked really, he said yes, he showed it to me it is dark I can't see at first I thought it is dead already that why no light a the butt. But I see carefully, it is a diamond ring. I'm speechless, before he can asked the question, I said yes already. hahaha I so kuku. He said can he take care of me for the rest of my life and he promise he will take good care of me. And he pop the question, will you marry me. I was so happy and said yes.

At that moment, I feel that I know I will spend my life with him, and I had not make any wrong decision at all to choose him. He is the one. He spent so much on my ring. I feel so bad and I really dun want this but he want me to have a proposal ring and wedding band. I feel that he is very sweet.

He told me that are many plans in his head, one is to bring me to take helicopter and he will be on the ground and propose to me there. The other will be bringing to KL to sit the KL Ferris wheel and propose to me there. But he decided to do this is, which I like it very much and it is something I will remember for life.

Thanks hubby, we will create our new chapter of life together. I Love YOU

No comments: