Monday, July 23, 2007

Going back to Sitiawan

Dear,

For the first time in 12 years, my heart is aching when I leave Singapore to go back home town.I never felt like this before.

It was so strong that it almost caught me off guard: I didn't know that I love you so much.

I promise not to speed on highways, I promise I will contact you everyday, I promise I will come back as soon as possible.

When I come back, I will have dinner with your family, promise. Through you words, I know you love your mum very much, and I agree with you that she sacrified a lot for the family. She cares so much about you. Give me some times to adapt to her way of giving her love and care to us.

Thanks for backing up me and trust me during the hardtime. It is okay now and I am so relief that you feel better. I feel better too. We can both move forward, hopefully with blessing from your family.

I came to Singapore in 1995 and 11 years later we finally met . Thank God for giving you to me, I will not be able to find a better woman.

You encourage me when I am down, you cheer me up when I'm moody, you support me when I made a big decision, you gave me massage when I'm tired, you prepare porridge for me when I'm sick, you buy me things that you would not spend on yourself, you tolerate me when I snore (loudly), you support me eventhough you are worried during my long run, you give me a kiss everytime I send you home, you cook for me when I'm hungry......you love me with all you have!


I will learn the trade and hopefully it create good incomes. I want to provide a comfortable life for you; and this is one of my main motivation. It's not going to be an easy journey ahead, I know no matter what, you will stand by me all the way.

Wish you a happy start at the new company. Gambatte!





.....I hope to see you soon....

V

No comments: