Monday, July 23, 2007

Counting The Days: Day 1

Dear,

Today, 23.07.2007, Monday.... Alot of things happened to me. Firstly,You are not in Singapore and your are going back for a very long time. We have never been apart for more than 1 week.

What worry me most is this is the first time for you to drive back to Sitawan by yourself alone. Usually, I will keep you company by talking. Now I'm not there I feel very bad and can't help to worry. And worst there is alot of bad guys around in the rest stop. So I really need you to be allert at all time. I know you are a very responsible person and very careful at things, I guess I Love You too much.
I'm so glad that you promise me not to speed, be careful and most importantly call me every 2 hours. I really Miss you. You are very important to me.

Secondly, today is my first day at Avaya, as PA to the VP of Marketing. Basically I have nothing to do and no PC. So I keep reading my job scope and my duties. So boring, but that is what happen for most first day employees. So I better enjoy now.. HEEEEE....
Finally my laptop arrived, thank to Xue and Jerry to help me to get it done. So I can access to my email and Internet. They are using SAP as well. But I only going to use very limited SAP t-code. Yeah.

One more thing... mummy never scold me.. She know I'm worry about you and understand that I need to spend more time with you.

I hope you come back soon and I will cook all your fav. foods. ......Yummy Yummy..... PROMISE
I will always believe you and support you. I love you..

No comments: