Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Counting the Days : Day 2 (Part 1)

Dear,

I dunno when you will read this. Maybe when you are back in Singapore. I'm not used to it : you not around me, so I can listen to you singing and talking to me about everything under the sky.

Slowly without both of us realising, we have grow to become part of each other life. I'm so used to you picking me up from my house and we go for lunch, shopping, walk, dinner. I'm so used to you supporting me with my family (I must agree with you, my mum is a very old fashion thinking, but we must always remember she really love us, her way of love is very tiring for all of us, we must learn to accept. Because all her intentions are good.) I know I'm can be a cry baby at times, and you are trying very hard not to make me sad, you want me to be a strong woman for you. Trust me I learning, for you I'm willing to learn,change anything that will improve our relationship.

Some people might say, you love someone you must love his/her everything, I agree and at the same time I disagree. Yes you must love the person as a whole but you must also slowly change those bad points in order to maintain a healthy relationship. We can't expect one person keep compromising the other misbehaviour, that is very unhealthy. And both of us know that, that why we keep changing as we know this is for our own good and for our future.

I understand that for me you have change alot, I can see and I really appreciate your efforts. You are a very independent person, where you make all the decision you like, a very hot tempered person. But now, you are a very caring and sweet boyfriend, totally calm when come to anger, right now most of the things will discuss with me, whenever you will to make decision. And what amaze me is you understand me very well, if I'm upset, angry, troubled. (hmm.. or maybe all my emotions are written on my face, so you can read so well, hehehe) You will try your best to make me happy. ( even through sometime your trick is to tickle me, hahah) But I must say you really make me happy, without tickling me. I will learn to share my problems with you ( you must too.. OK??), so you will not have to keep asking me.

Dun worry about me, I must learn to be strong so that I will depend on you too much. Because when you start your own business or hen you start a new job you will have very little time for me so I'm must learn. This is a very good chance for the both of us to have time for ourselves. So we can learn to that we love each other very much and both of us have a very important place in each other hearts, we must learn to appreciate one's company and many other things.

I miss you

Yours Only
Eve

No comments: