Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Counting The Days : Day 2 (part 2)

Dear,

I will be going to sleep soon. I've tell myself that everytime I miss you very much I will log in a blog. So that you can see how much I miss you, when you are back. :P

One thing I'm very happy for you is that you can spend quality time with your family members. You have been away for 12 years. And everytime you go back to your hometown, you dun get to spend enough time with them, the most is 1 week. If I'm there with you, worse you might not have time for them either you will bring me to visit every part of Malaysia, or worry your mum will bored me with her repetitive topics or the mosquitoes keep biting me. At times, I feel very bad about that, your family also love you, they also want to spend time with you. I know because your mum told me before. So treasure the time you have with them that is priceless and precious.

Next time we go back, I will bring mosquitoes pads to stick on me to keep them off me. So you can have enough catching up with your dad and sister. As for your mum, no worry I think I can handle her. Since my grand Uncle and Auntie is here, they can be more long winded than your mum. So let them train me up, so I can handle your mum. ;P Maybe next time your mum will scare of me.

Every night, I will see all the photos and videos we took. So I can feel happier, and sleep better. But starting from thursday onward, I will have to start studying my exam. This time I must at least must get an another A. But that doesn't mean I dun miss you. I still do.

Well let me tell you what happen at work, I tell you my company may pay me better than BOT, but they are very backward in their SAP sytems. To create a PO, I need to fill in a PR in Paper and get my boss to sign in order to order. Funny rite, SAP is so simple to create PR just get the boss to approval can already, then release the PO. So easy, then it will be paperless. That is not all...

To release payment, I still need to create a manual Excel form to key in the vendor no, the GL acct no, the Cost Centre. Then print it out, for the boss to sign on it to let the finance to process the payment. I was thinking wat the hell, use a chop that have the Vendor no, Cost centre no., GL acct no and chop on the inv, I will just write in there and get him to sign, then pass to finance. Simple steps, but they still need to do so many things. Haha, maybe I'm too used to BOT way of working. Not used to the new working environment. It take time for me to get used to it. hehe Or maybe suggest to my boss to change the style of work, better for me. See first lah.

The office very quiet, not like BOT so noisy. Hehe maybe because I'm noisy. Today working, I suddenly miss everyone in BOT, even PW and JT. Actually over in BOT, we work like hell but we are in fact all quite close to one and other. I'm very not used to working here right now. But the pay damn good.... hmmm. I will stay and see how is things.

Ok lah I must sleep already. Ciao my baby.
I miss you.

Love
Eve

No comments: