Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Counting The Days : Day 3

Dear,


I'm very happy that you called me this morning. But I will prefer you to rest a bit longer. I wish that I can talk to you longer, but I'm worry about your phone bill. So I've to cut short the conversation.

I know that you are going to visit Ah gong, try spend more time with him. He is very lonely, living all by himself, so poor thing. I'd observed from his gestures, he misses you very much, and love alot you too. And one more thing pls be patience with your mum, yes she might be naggy at times, or very slow in everything. But she meant well for you. All parents love their kids. I understand that you know that very well too, but sometime they really get on to our nerves. Haha

I can be naggy at times too, right?? Keep asking you to quit smoking, sleep early, drink more water and many other things. Without you here with me, I miss naggy at you. haha. But you better drink more water, you get very heaty very easily. So try to rest early and drink water, most importantly smoke lesser. Well you take care of yourself, because I'm not there to do that. I very worry that you will fall sick. hmmm..... (~_~)""""

So I will hope and pray you will not fall sick.

Love you always

Eve

No comments: