Thursday, July 26, 2007

Counting The Days : Day 4

Dear,

Out of the sudden, there is a strong feeling of sadness and loneliness. I know the reason, both you and my family are not with me. Only left my bro, Rocky, and me. I feel very gloomy, I can't smile wholeheartedly.

I remember, last time, whenever my family go overseas.... I was very happy, because I will have so much freedom, no one to ask me when am I, when am I coming back for dinner and many others... But now I feel so sad, hmmmm...... Many because at such a short time all my loved ones start to leave me. I don't like that feeling. Recently, I'll tends to be very emotional, I really need to learn to control my emotions. I feel so weak, and helpless.

I remember I had heard this statement before that goes something like this: " Women weakness is their, loneliness and they are too emotional" I was hearing my radio for and I heard one of my favourite song: I Finally Find Someone ( guess the singers)

I finally found someone
That knocks me off my feet
I finally found the one
That makes me feel complete.

It started over coffee
We started out as friends
It's funny how from simple things
The best things begin.

This time it's different
And it's all because of you
It's better than it's ever been
'Cause we can talk it through

My favorite line was
"Can I call you sometimes"
It's all you had to say
To take my breath away.

This is it, oh I finally found someone
Someone to share my life
I finally found the one
To be with every night
'Cause whatever I do
It's just got to be you
My life has just begun
I finally found someone.

Did I keep you waiting?

I didn't mind

I apologize.

Baby, that's fine

I would wait forever just to know
You were mine.
You know, I love your hair
Are you sure it looks right?
I love what you wear
Isn't it too tight?
You're exceptional
Can't wait for the rest of my life.

My emotions was so mixed up when I heard this song, it make me think of you. And at the same time I feel very sad you are not around to share this with me. I almost cry, : p, but I control. I really miss you and love you very much. No matter what I will give you all my support and love.

Love
Eve
(muacks)

No comments: