Friday, July 27, 2007

Counting The Days : Day 5 (Part 1)

Dearest Vincent,


My first Poem for you..... Long time never write already.... Abit rusty....hahah.

Miss You

When I’m with you
My smile is so bright
My heart is so light
The time we have is priceless
My heart for you is true

I wish that we be together all the time
But now that you are away
I will pray
For your safe journeys & days

Its hard to say goodbye
From all the laughter you gave
From all the love and kisses
All I can say is I Miss You

Though we are far apart
You are always in my heart
Memories' are still in our mind
We know we will be fine
As we are bind in love

Now that you are away
I realize how much you weigh in my heart
I know I can’t live without you…

But I wait for the right time
The time to be with you
That's what I've been waiting for…
And soon it will arrive….

Not very mushy right.....

No comments: