Thursday, October 9, 2008

Brief Update

We have returned to Cairo, after a month of whirlwind stay in Singapore.


The house is very dirty, we tried to get cleaner to clean the house before we return but "Hey, it's Egytp!". So, it didn't materialise as planned.


I tried to get the company cleaner to clean today. My face gone black when Eve called and tell me the cleaner didn't come.


The cleaner came to my office later and pull his colleague to help him to appologise to me, telling me that he didn't make it because his baby is sick. Feel quite bad about my anger, again, I shoudln't expect everyone to meet my expectation.


I have too many negative "qi" around me and affecting me after I touched down in Cairo, I need to generate more positive "qi" to fend off the bad one.


PiPi gave me some much needed good "qi", I picked him up from the pet hotel last night and he was so happy to see me, so was I. After 1 plus month not seeing him, he has put on another 1kg and has grown up to be a very handsome cat. His changes in size and appearance make me don't know how to scold him if he is naughty, because he looks like a matured adult now.

-VinCe

No comments: