Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Khan Al Khalili

2 weeks ago we went to Khan Al Khalili to do some souvenier shopping. That was also the first time we try metered taxi, which has air con and proper door handles! The taxi fare is about the same as the black and white, older than my grandfather but yet still fast and reckless cab.

Some photo we took inside the restaurant at Khalili before we start to shop.

Can shop, smile big big!


Aiyoyo, money not enough


hmm! I don't care!


.......Shen ah, jiu jiu wo ba!


The old man who started the restaurant...


Ready, get set....go go go ! She can shop faster than Usain Bolt.


Local craft shop


This is how it looks like...the shopping street in Khalili. This section mostly sell gold.


We bargained hard, slash the price to around 50%. I think we are still paying too much, next time we should try 80%.

Beside asking me whether I am from China, most of the shop owner like to call me "Lucky man!" I wonder why they think I am lucky, I mean, my wife spent away my money and I never tiok the 8million TOTO what.

-VINcE

No comments: