Monday, July 14, 2008

Why....

Why:

  1. Expat has to pay extra cab fare and get yelled at even if we pay fairly.
  2. Everyone has to ask where I come from. I already told you I come from Mars.
  3. You yelled again when I was not interested to buy your cold drinks....I have weak stomach you know?
  4. I never see you wash the cup after that uncle gulp down your drink and you offer the same cup to me.
  5. You have to pick up the biscuit you accidentally drop onto the dirty floor, put it back to the bag and sell it to me. Didn't you notice that you are looking at a horrified Chinese man?
  6. I must pay extra monthly fees to bawaab
  7. Must you make me think lowly of you after I found out that you double charged me on the monthly fees
  8. My ADSL line has been activated for 3 months and I still don't get any signal
  9. Every time I call your technical support about the problem and you tell me not to worry it will work the next day.
  10. The next day my ADSL still dead
  11. The pedestrian pavement is always clustered with rubbish
  12. You dig so many holes on the pavement and leave those bricks scattered around
  13. Must you build so many advertisement boards on the pavement that leave me no space to get thru to the other side

-VINcE......tell me why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you start to experience Egypt's culture.

俗语说习惯就好。