Monday, July 14, 2008

What a Cat can do....

....after I had my 4th supper of the night
....sharpened my claws
....finished my urgent business
....digging bunch of tissue paper out from the bin and slashes them into pieces
....ambushed mummy but she seems to know where I hide everytime
....give daddy a bite but he keep knocking my head everytime I try to show some love
....haiz, he seems to be angry with me, ignored me and go to read his book
....I even try to act cute by seating next to him and give him my kawa-ee look
....and he still wanna act cool
....maybe I can try switching TV channels to irritate him...I know he hates channel switching
....and turn the volume to full blast...he sure hates it!!!
..............
.........
....
Oh shit....I actually doze off before I manage to turn on the TV...and daddy caught me red handed. Siao liao, tomorrow sure no yummy cat food for breakfast liao.


No comments: