Monday, June 16, 2008

Sore!


I refused to become like that guy in the picture, say like 10 years later. Eve likes my rounded belly but I hated it! It's hard to bend down to tie my shoe lace with a big belly blocking the way you know?!

Since my arrival in Cairo, I have limited opportunity to exercise. I didn't get good chance to jog around due to the weather and air pollution. I started to appreciate the jogger friendly environment in Singapore.

Eve has managed to locate a pretty comfort place to exercise: in a gym, with air con some more. We joined the gym a weeks ago and has started our fat burning regime.

My muscles are crying in pain and soreness now. Inner thigh pain, hand pain, shoulder pain.... I even have problem scrubbing my back during shower.

But, like others said "No pain, no gain".....if we continue to push on, eventually we will be looking like the couple in the picture below:



..........but I ain't going to wear a PINK pantie!!!!!!!!!

-VINcE

No comments: