Monday, March 24, 2008

What I have been doing with out BB!!

My BB and me!!!(of course a lot of extras)





Coffee with my BFFs!!!

Meeting BFF for Hank belated birthday!!

The Birthday Boy - he is denied that he is 29 !!! he is still 28!! haha

The 3 babes!! Me and Wandi is going to get marry, my date is on the 27/09/08. Her is on the next year april.

Our group is not complete.... missing person, Wendy( she is on a flight) Vincent(working in Egypt)


Punishing Boon, as he keep saying he is only 28. haha he wished.


Special guest apperance - Mei mei - angel!! BB this hotel swiming pool is at their roof top. we are there to see Boon to have a special photoshoot taken from not other than Aerwin!!



Haha we are sisters, do we look alike??
Chinese New Year

Missing in action are - Boon in BKK (company send the whole company to BKK for a trip to reward them), Wendy(having her own gathering), Isk and Wandi(both flying) and my Hubby!!

1 comment:

Eve n Vince said...

chubby chubby mybibi chubyby!