Monday, March 24, 2008

Supercook!

Supercook at wok.

I tried to cook "sugar-vinegar" chicken the other day, turned out it was the worst tasting dish I have ever cooked. Wrong type of vinegar and too much sugar! I refuse to cook this again until my wife is here to supervise! For now, I will go for pre-fried chicken instead :p Oh...I miss my wife...

I also re-arranged the setting of the apartment over the weekend. I think it looks better now.



These few days the weather is freaking hot! Look at the nasty sun! My colleague tell me during the hottest day in Egypt, don't put your hand on any metal part exposed to sun...you will get burnt!

The clock I bought about a week ago go back to China liao. My Egyptian friend once told me :" China no good, today buy tomorrow spoilt". I guess I am more lucky, my China clock at least last for a week.

So what I do? I bought another China made clock lah! At half the price of the previous one, I think this one will last 3 days...we shall see.

Maybe I shoudn't buy anymore China made product...in protest of violence in Tibet.


VINcE

No comments: