Sunday, March 30, 2008

Few Things

Another Chipsy down my stomach! This one is the Tomato flavour. Rating? So so...I like fresh tomato, not potato tomato. I think I should quit eating potatoes chips...I have hard time bending down to tie my shoe lace, my stomach has slowly developed into a great obstruction.


I soon will become an Egyptian. I started to drink what they drink and Fayrouz is just as tasty as any F&N soft drinks. Actually I prefer Fayrouz as it has better fruity taste....I should refrain myself from drinking cheap softdrink...my belly doesn't look very appealing right now :(


A man's fridge should typically look like this: Nothing else but lots of Beers! I bought 10 bottles of locally brewed beer Stella. Each 500ml bottle for 6 LE, that's cheap! I got them specially delivered from the drink stall as you can't get it in any grocery store or even hypermart like Carrefour. You can almost order everything thru phone and get it delivered to your house in Cairo: foods, grocery and things like plate and bowls.

At 4.5% alcohol contents, Stella taste just fine but I still prefer my Tiger. I shall drink more beer, and I will run few miles every morning to burn those extra calories :p


New Maadi was hit by a dirty Khamasin (wind) last Friday. Look at the dirt and dust it brought to my balcony. My laundry at the balcony turned to sandy color...damn.

VINcE

No comments: