Friday, October 5, 2007

Giberish

So fast, I eat, I sleep, I poo, I run ,I play game and 1 month has gone pass.

An easy month but abit bored.

A lazy month indeed, sleep at 5am and wake up at 12noon.

Started to look for job, no interview yet. Potential employers are scared by my vast experience at such a young age I guess. Or maybe they think I'm just a lier who try to coax a high pay job.

Poor Rocky, I think his paws got infected, tomorrow must send him to vet.

I baked some "Kong Piang" that I learned how to make back in Sitiawan...my first time making it, suprisingly, very tasty neh! Oh, cannot sombong...must improve on the skin lah..must be crispy and not too hard to bite. It's an authentic Hock Chew delicacy, my guesstimate there will be no more than 20 shops that make and sell this in Malaysia. I love this biscuit so much, I can eat at least 5 at one go and still wanting for more! Everytime I go back Sitiawan I much eat it, or else the trip will not counted as a fullfiling one. Those staying in Singapore who try it before will often get Taxi uncle (ba wan che) and bus driver to bring hundreds of it back to Singapore, and eat it for few days...breakfast, lunch, tea break, dinner, supper..haha maybe hor. My Sifu back in Sitiawan can easily sell up to 2000+ pieces on weekend. You know what's the most wonderful things of all? Ya, I know how to make them too now! Yippe!

I need to make a trip back to Sitiawan soon, need to sign some legal documents...another 16 hrs drive on North-South Highway coming. I want to eat this big ABC aka ais kacang again when I go back. Yummyyyymmmyyyy! Hehehe

Dar...sleep tight and control your saliva! I always believed that you were dreaming of food whenever that happened. By the way, I love you, you have the patient I need for the past few months. Thanks!

Oh yeah, I might be going to Egypt soon...very soon.

V

No comments: