Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally Our new Home in Egypt

Ok Here is the new house, Let me introduce!!!

Yes this is the main door

Once u enter the door, turn left there is the Dinning hall.


Once u enter the door, U are in our comfy Living hall


This is my Heaven, the kitchen!! Yeah it is a bit small, but I like it very much.


This is the hallway, on the right is the common bathroom., Right at the end is Guest Room 2, and on the left is Guest Room 1 and On the right is the Master Room.


Common bathroom


Guest room 1 still have not place in the sofa bed I requested and the aircon as well. So for the moment, it is Pipi's room.

The master Bathroom


My dressing table

Our wardrobe

Guest room 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks more like a house, ideal house compare to the previous house that you stay :)