Sunday, January 4, 2009

A trip to Batam with my family

After our 10 km run in the morning, we go backed and get ready to leave to the ferry terminal. Yippee!!!

At the habour front, mei mei and I went to get tickets...
Some farewell Singapore photos,



Someone is missing here!! Guess Wilson and Vincent... One is at home the other is in the Toilet of course!!!! :P


There he is relaxing at the Batam Terminal, Waiting for out taxi. He is in his new expensive specs.. Japanese designer specs!!!

Having out lunch at the Nagoya mall. Not very tasty for my mei mei dish.. The best is still my Hubby noddles

Daddy and mei mei

Father in law and son in law bonding session

Hubby and me!!!

I'm a raindeer

I'm a xmas bear, and I'm in the mood for xmas!!!


Time for some serious and super fresh seafood dinner... Yummy!!!!!!!!!!! It is really very fresh... see for yourself..

Fresh Gong Gong

Look at the selection for fresh shellfishes

There is more, Big Fresh Crab

Oh my my, my fav fresh oysters.


More crabs
How can fresh seafood be complete with Lobster and......

A whole of fishes!!!!

Our meal, a complete seafood dinner... Crab, shellfishes, lobster and fishes... I can't wait... all of us can't wait..

1st Fresh shellfish dishes

2nd Fresh Fish

Yummy Lobster
I miss my photo taking on the crab, because all these seafood is too good and I can't stop eating... and by the way a meal for 5 and 5 fresh seafood with rice drinks and beers, it cost around S$80. It is cheap!!

No comments: