Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We have moved

We returned from our short get-away to Singapore on 14 December, and moved in to our newly rented apartment on 17 December.

We loved the new place very much.

On 19 December morning, our new masterbed room was flooded!!!!! A poorly fitted pipe to the water heater has gone loose. The flooded scene of our room was amazing! I never thought it would happened here on a 6th floor apartment with dry Cairo weather with almost no rain. PiPi could have swim in the few centimetres high man made pool if he is not afraid of water.

The new area is full of feline friends. Often, a few cats will sit outside our apartment door and some will start opening up the free gift I put outside - gabbage bags.

What bothering me the most is those female stray cats made PiPi very horny! When PiPi smell the ladies outside, he gets excited, and starts to made funny loud noise and pee on the floor near the door! He is trying to tell the one waiting outside: "Come and get me now!!"

I'm considering to turn PiPi into an eunuch soon. *evil grins*

Well, another bizzare event happened to me during our first week stay in the new place...I think I will leave the details to my wife.

-VINcE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Poor PiPi, have to go for a minor operation :)
I support you Vincent, as PiPi will not create more stray cats out there!