Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life of Pipi (7 months Old)

Yeah I'm back home finally. One of my fav past time at home, TV... the TV remote is mine. Hmm why is it not working.... hmm no wonder no one is using it.

I know Daddy love me... BUT....

I dun like he carrying me like this.... people can see my pee pee...
(look How big I have grow!!)

Muhahah ops it should be miao miao... the bed is mine...

I may be 7 months old but I'm still a baby...
I like to be carry like this... BUT....

Not like this... It make me look firece and fat.

I'm enjoy my daily doses of rubbing my neck... So Shiok!!!

Mummy always said I can be a model.. Let me show you some of my profiles...
Handsome Egyptian Cat...

The China Cat... Small Eyes

I'm Captian Jack's Cat...

I'm a Korean Cat... Overall I'm Just a ....

Lazy Cat.. hehe And I really need to change the cage...
Look my legs are out of the cage.

See my point!! I'm a big boy, I need room...

No comments: