Saturday, August 2, 2008

Friday is rest day..we chiong!!!

OK let me intro to you: The Egypt's Metro aka Singapore's MRT.. But pls minus the parts where we can have Air-con, better chairs, Less people and Not that stuffy in Singapore. I miss our MRT... Egypt's is too old school.


While we tried to pass the time while waiting for the metro, we posed for pictures for our blog.. I had to tied up my hair up, as it is too hot to let it down!!!


And Here, my darling in his new haircut. Which I must said very good, and he must thanks me, because I researched alot of Info from the egypt forums to get where is the best Hair salon. And it is worth every cent!!! Today there is a sales guy from a shop tell him his haircut look very good, and where he cut it and how much?? See darling must trusted your wife advices when it comes to these things.


We are having dinner at the Shopping centre, Arkadia Mall, we are able to find seats that is directly facing the Nile River.

After shopping in that lousy mall, we gave up. There is nothing worth buying and nothing caught our fancy. So we decided to go somewhere to listen to live music and have a drink and chat. So I suggested Hard Rock Cafe at the Grand Hyatt. There we had some salad, cheese cake, red wine and beer.

My dear drinking a bottle of beer and I had finished my glass of red and ordered another, my Fav.. Long Island Tea.

This is very entertaining the whole HRC crews are dancing YMCA. We like it very much!!

Happy news today::: Pipi know how to use the toilet bowl to do is pee pee. And I rewarded him with half a chicken hotdog... pipi is a good boy. Sayang u!!


No comments: